Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, AANS/CNS Section on Disorders of Spine & Peripheral Nerve
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Invited Peer Reviewer, International Journal Spine Surgery
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Diplomat, American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurosurgical Consultant to NASCAR
As a neurosurgeon at Carolina NeuroSurgery & Spine Associates, Dr. Branch specializes in spine surgery with clinical interests including minimally invasive spine surgery, outpatient spinal surgery, spinal navigation, enhanced recovery after surgery, and new technologies developed to improve patient recovery and outcomes.
Dr. Branch joined Carolina NeuroSurgery & Spine Associates as a neurosurgeon in 2016. Dr. Branch comments, “being a physician at Carolina NeuroSurgery & Spine Associates affords me the privileged access to unique resources and the latest and greatest technology in which to serve my patients.”
Outside of providing care for patients, Dr. Branch spends time with his wife and their four children. They enjoy making time for their family hobbies such as fishing, going to the beach and cheering on the Wake Forest Basketball team, the Texas A&M Football team, and the Carolina Panthers together!